Deadline for Registration for Second Round Postgraduate Diploma Program Extended to March 31, 2016
Dear CCRDA members Organizations,
It is to be recalled that CCRDA in collaboration with Ambo University has opened a PG Diploma program in Development Management in March 2014. The first batch of our candidates graduated on July 25, 2015. CCRDA has finalized preparations to resume its phase II PG Diploma Program in 2016. CCRDA is pleased to let you know that the deadline for the registration of the second batch candidates has been extended to March 31, 2016.
CCRDA invites your organization to send one candidate who fulfills the following requirements:
- One organization should be represented only by one candidate;
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply;
- CSOs working in remote or hard to-reach- areas, people with disabilities, HIV and health related projects/programs will be given high priority;
- The candidate shall preferably be engaged in leadership position as well as in program/project coordination and management;
- Shall have a minimum qualification of first degree;
- At least two years of NGO/CSO experience and;
- Committed to serve his/her organization at least for two years after completing his/her study;
Please fill the form very carefully and do send us with an official cover letter along with the form filled by the candidate of the program until March 31, 2016 only.
For further information you can contact us through the following addresses: Call: 0114393392 0r
Together to end poverty!!